In order to make you discover the greatest landscapes in Mauritius while kitesurfing, we organize on demand the following downwinds :
|Bel Ombre -> Le Morne||La Preneuse -> Le Morne||Mahébourg -> Ile aux Cerfs|
|Length||1hr30 to 2hrs||2hrs||3hrs to 3hrs30|
Bel Ombre Spot
(15 minutes by car from Le Morne)
La Preneuse public beach
(follow "Tour Martello" signs in Black River - 20 minutes by car)
|Mahébourg, Pointe Jérôme (1hr15 by car)|
|Wind||South-East or South||North||South-East or South|
Advanced (ride upwind, turn without stopping, find your board back bodydragging upwind)
|Lagoon or not||
- Inside lagoon, except through Macondé Pass
- Wave riding possible all along the way (Bel Ombre, Macondé, St Jacques)
|Inside the lagoon, we ride all along famous Benitiers Island||
- Inside the lagoon, one part is in the dark blue (deep lagoon)
- Small reef to go through
|Arrival point||Kitelagoon, la Pointe or le Morne Village||Le Morne Public Beach||Ile aux Cerfs then going back to Mahébourg by boat|
- Macondé Pass : choppy, narrow, small reef to go through
- Splendid arrival in Le Morne area !
- Huge space !
- Only with North wind
- Possible stop during a few minutes in Ile aux Oiseaux
- Barbecue and rest in Ile aux Cerfs
- Going back by speed boat
- "Non-kiters" welcomed (great day with visits on the way to Ile aux Cerfs)
- Full day trip !
Contact us to get more information about rates, details about these downwinds and book.
NOUS CONTACTER / CONTACT US :